You feel you should be happy?
There are mentors who say “You can have it all!” and “I can help you to be successful!”. But, do you know what you want? Moreover, will you be happy and satisfied when you get there? Ask yourself:
- How do you want your life to be?
- Do you know what balance of work and play you wish to attain?
- What purpose and enjoyment will give you fulfilment and contentment?
- Would you like to discover what will ensure that you feel alive and not pressured?
- What will enable you to have time for the people and the activities that matter most to you?
I work with clients who are struggling to find meaning. Likewise, in researching meaning, I’ve found that a lot of people either:
- lack the courage to go after what they really want to do or create in life;
- don’t have someone who sets the right example for them;
- or simply lack the encouragement from the people closest to them.
Never stop learning, because life never stops teaching.
Many of my clients previously believed that “It will be okay when…”. As a result, it’s important that we work together to create solutions when stress feels like it is destroying your wellbeing and you’re feeling frequently overwhelmed. Hence, I can guide you to that innate state of waking up, having that sense of purpose, value and worth.
Who are you?
You are likely an executive leader or someone who has established financial security through inheritance, sporting prowess or celebrity status. On the other hand, perhaps you’ve been waiting all your life for retirement, and now it’s here you feel lost.
Many executives lose motivation and realise that their position and possessions, financial wealth and material assets, are not scratching ‘that’ itch. Similarly, others are transitioning careers, climbing the corporate ladder, or getting lost in the minutiae of work.
Some professionals struggle to be heard above the noise. Others find business and relationship power struggles are frustrating. It may be that confidence is a challenge and undermining your potential. It can be commonplace for negative emotions to be ruling your performance.
There are so many eventualities which lead to more questions. However, there is a solution. By collaboratively working with me, you will learn the truth about what you really desire and what it’ll take to get there.
SQ (Spiritual Intelligence): The basic desire to find ultimate meaning and purpose in one’s life. – Elizabeth Denton