By using this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the Terms & Conditions as stated on this website (bobbrotchie.com).
Enrolment and Payment
Enrolment into a training program with Bob Brotchie (bobbrotchie.com) is confirmed once full payment has been received.
Unless otherwise stated, the content a participant is paying for is protected under copyright to Bob Brotchie (bobbrotchie.com) and must not be shared with another person either privately or publicly. This also applies to information or materials provided to the participant either via email or within the private Facebook group. Any unauthorised sharing of passwords or materials may be considered for legal action and redress as outlined in the terms below.
Training materials must not be:
- modified or copied.
- used for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- decompiled or reverse engineered or any attempt made to do so.
- changed to omit copyright or other proprietary notations.
- transferred to another person or ‘mirrored’ on any other server, website or social platform.
- shared by giving password/access information to another person(s) either privately or publicly via another website or social media platform.
If a participant is found to be in violation of any of these terms, access to training materials will be revoked and further action may be considered by Bob Brotchie (bobbrotchie.com). Upon termination, the participant must destroy any copied/downloaded materials in their possession whether in electronic or printed format.
Bob Brotchie (bobbrotchie.com) provides a 30-day money back guarantee on programs and courses under the following circumstances:
- The participant decides the program or course unsuitable to their needs or that it does not meet their expectations.*
- The participant experiences an issue and (after all attempts made by Bob Brotchie to rectify the issue) a resolution cannot be found.
Even though great care has been taken to create these programs and courses, to disseminate it to participants, and to provide support there may be unexpected issues that arise that require extra support (technical or otherwise). All attempts will be made to rectify any such issues but in the case of a resolution not being found a refund to the full amount will be arranged with no further questions – guaranteed.
* If agreeable, a participant may be asked for their considered feedback, so improvements can be made to the program, where appropriate. In both cases (1 and 2), the participant must inform Bob Brotchie in writing, within the first 30 days of the training program start date, by sending an email to [email protected].
All training programs and courses with Bob Brotchie (that are paid in full)* utilising bobbrotchie.com are subject to 30-day money back guarantee. This means, a participant can make a request for a full refund within the first 30 days of the training program start date for the reasons stated above under ‘Guarantee’.
To request a refund, the participant must inform Bob Brotchie in writing, within the first 30 days of the training program start date, by sending an email to [email protected].
Every participant is unique and as such the materials provided by Bob Brotchie (bobbrotchie.com) are provided as a guide along with reasonable support provided to the participant by Bob Brotchie and his associates. Hence, Bob Brotchie makes no warranties, expressed or implied, as to fitness for a particular purpose and does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials provided.
In no event shall Bob Brotchie (bobbrotchie.com) or its associates be liable for any damages arising out of the use or inability to use the materials provided even if Bob Brotchie or an authorised representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage.
Revisions and Modifications
The materials appearing on bobbrotchie.com may include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Bob Brotchie does not warrant that any of the materials on this website are accurate, complete, or current. Bob Brotchie and his associates may make changes to the materials contained on this website at any time without notice. Bob Brotchie does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
These terms and conditions may be revised at any time and without notice. If you have any questions relating to these please contact us.